WP Engine: May 2019 — Present
Flywheel was acquired by WP Engine in 2019
Flywheel Customer Success Manager (August 2019 — Present)
- Onboard 50-70 customers each month onto the Flywheel hosting platform, guiding them through site creation, migrations, and launch. Provide resources and documentation to enable agencies to best incorporate our platform into their workflows.
- Assist new and existing customers with setting up our billing solution, teaching them how to utilize our features to grow their agencies. Work closely with product and marketing to create and update resources used during the onboarding process.
- Serve as a stakeholder on multiple product teams, acting as a voice for our customers and providing customer insights surrounding product bugs and ideas.
- Oversee quarterly projects that create resources to improve the customer onboarding experience, including support guides, process checklists, and internal optimization.
Flywheel Customer Success Intern (May — August 2019)
- Developed a new onboarding process for medium-sized and custom Flywheel hosting plans. Onboarded 60 new customers and created a communication system that reached out to over 300 customers.
- Retroactively onboarded over 40 customers who bought our billing add-on and developed resources to allow for an easier self-onboarding process, while providing feedback to our product team that aided in the creation of a brand-new product, Growth Suite.
- Managed and organized our Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback and created reports on the data that were reviewed by the C-Suite and other company leaders.
Union College — Lincoln, NE
Bachelor of Arts: Communication, May 2019
Emphasis in Emerging Media; Minor in Marketing